Acquisition Opportunity – IT Services provider
BRI Business Recovery and Insolvency have been engaged to assist a company with respect to a potential pre-pack sale of its business via an Administration process. Provided below is an overview of the business along with some key details. Should this opportunity be of interest to you, please note that expressions of interest are welcome and should be made by no later than 1pm on Friday 11 May 2018, with an anticipated completion date of no later than 15 May 2018 expected. Should an expression of interest be shown, a non-disclosure agreement will need to be entered into before further details can be provided.
Should you wish to express your interest please contact Chris Murphy of BRI Business Recovery and Insolvency at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01908 317387.
- Formed in 2009 and based in Milton Keynes, the company specialises in nationwide Technical Field Engineering and IT recruitment to a wide range of industry sectors.
- They provide both contract and permanent recruitment solutions to IT Departments, IT / Technology Service Providers, Service Organisations and Outsourcers.
- Services provided include:-
- Flexible Field Service Resourcing
- Managed Project Services & BAU Support
- Permanent Recruitment
- Search & Selection, Targeted Advertising, Focused Acquisition, Team Source & Application Management
- Contract Recruitment
- Interim Contract Resource, Consultancy, Team Provision, AWR Compliant & Vetted Umbrella Solutions
- Experienced Core Team
- Working with local and global organisations
- Annual turnover of circa £2,000,000
- Gross profit margins of 30%
- Owner managed business
- 9 permanent staff members (Sales, PSM, Admin & Finance)
- Trading from leasehold premises
- Website including Twitter, Facebook and Linked-in handles